We are now searching for a QUALITY MANAGER for Military helicopter and aircraft maintenance operations
Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people – in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.
International Support Partnerships (ISP) business unit targets international growth in life-cycle support. Focus areas in this are maintenance partnerships for military forces and helicopter support. Our current locations are Stockholm and Linköping in Sweden, Bardufoss in Norway as well as Tallinn and Võru in Estonia. Management in Finland is located in Helsinki and Tampere.
Patria Helicopters AS provides services for defense and civilian sector offering life cycle support services for helicopters and aircraft. Main operations are located in Bardufoss in northern Norway. For more information, please visit www.patriahelicopters.com.
We are now searching for a
for Military helicopter and aircraft maintenance operations
Your main task is to maintain and develop our organization's quality of maintenance operations together with the personnel.
Your duties include
- planning quality in new services
- developing operative quality together with the personnel
- monitoring the operative quality
- controlling management and quality systems' effectiveness, performance and needs for improvements
- developing management and quality systems, training personnel
- controlling the compliance of the organization
- assisting organization and processes in external audits
- planning, implementing and controlling internal and supplier audits
- monitoring instructions and KPIs, compiling instructions when necessary
- co-operating with authorities, customers and other stakeholders.
- leading HSE activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience from Aviation military services quality management in Norway
- EMAR and Part-145/Part-M knowledge
- Common quality systems knowledge
- Leadership and management competence
- Development and "Go to Gemba" mind setting
- Personal communication abilities and a good team player
- Good English spoken and written, fluent Norwegian language is a must
- Lean and CI knowledge is a preference
The person employed must be able to be cleared for the Nato Secret before accession.
You are a member of the Site Management Team and report to the Site Manager of Bardufoss.
- Securing society: we are proud to advance national and international security. It requires a responsible attitude and excellence that guarantees reliability in all conditions.
- You have an impact: at Patria, you have an impact in the contents of your work, career development, your clients’ and the whole company's success. You can be as good as you can ever be.
- Focus on the essential: do what you love and see the results of your work. You are crucial to us. We want you to be well and live a full life.
- A great bunch of people: we work in innovative and energetic teams where smiling is allowed. We believe that the best results are achieved in a good atmosphere.
We offer a great opportunity to influence the development of Patria Helicopters AS. Your working environment will include a good team, independence and excited professionals.
More information: Harri Majanmaa, Site Manager, Patria Helicopters AS, +47 48 28 1852 or email@example.com
Submit your application through https://www.patria.fi/fi/ura as soon as possible, but no later than on 2nd June.