Patria is looking for a Site Manager to Bardufoss, Norway
We are now searching for a SITE MANAGER, who's location will be in Patria Helicopters AS at Bardufoss.
Site Manager is responsible for the aviation maintenance services (MRO) delivered to customers being responsible for
- customer projects daily management
- planning maintenance operations (MPS)
- managing maintenance operations
- managing supply chain/logistics operations
- leading highly professional personnel
- managing local administration like HR, EHQS, Security, Quality, ICT and facilities
- cost center budget
- acting as a Patria representative for the local stakeholders.
The role prerequisites tight co-operation with country business development and sales people as well as local customer representatives and authorities.
Operative co-operation with Norwegian defense industry companies, Patria Group units and Patria Group/ISP BU administrative functions is important part of the role.
We offer a great opportunity to influence the development of Patria Helicopters AS. Your working environment will include a good team, independence and excited professionals.
More information: Harri Majanmaa, Site manager, Patria Helicopters AS, +47 48 28 1852 or email@example.com.
Submit your application through www.patriahelicopters.com as soon as possible, but no later than on 15th March.